by Vladimir Vasiliev
Saturday, October 26th, 2019
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Systema HQ Toronto
39 Glen Cameron Rd. Unit #2
Thornhill, ON L3T 1P1
Stress. Often the most damaging factor in our lives. Yet, it does not have to be.
In this seminar, explore the concepts and practice the drills to help you:
• Understand the origins of stress
• Detect the onset of stress
• Prevent the stress from penetrating or getting a hold of you
• Control your physical and psychological reactions
• Restore from any discomfort in a short time with no side effects
Training will include discussions and hand-on training on such topics as:
• Short-term and long-term stress
• Multitasking and mind work
• Stress and depression
• Stress and anxiety
• Stress and fatigue
• Positions of power
For ages 16 and up.
No previous experience required.
Instructor renewals and evaluations offered at the seminar.
Out of town visitors who wish to come a few days before and/or stay a few days after the seminar are welcome to join
the regular group classes.
$120 – one day