by Hoy Chan and Eric Torres, experienced instructors at Systema HQ Toronto.
Systema approach to the scenarios of confrontation on the ground, single or multiple attackers.
- Developing Freedom of Movement
- Pain Tolerance in Body Locks
- Overcoming Psychological Thresholds
- Creative Tactical Locks and Control
- Understanding Deep Internal Movement
- Invisible Short Work for Breaks
- Injury Prevention and Healing – “Wrestling Massage”
- Psychological Mirroring and De-Escalation through Breath Work
Running time: 1hr 10 min.
Baron Quan –
With all material, this footage succeeds. This is great study material for working the ground. There are some things that really stand out, and among them are the ways that Hoy and Eric both share the details of driving the movement with relaxation and breathing in their profound perspective. Many golden explanations of the work involved in the ground and I’m glad thats it’s available in the massing library of footage available to us. Also really appreciate HQ showcasing Hoy and Erics work. As always, you should probably add this to your collection.
P.S. noticed some younger kids in the seminar, very nice to them involved in the training.
G Escobar –
Excellent video. The instructors perform effective (survival) ground work exercises and help you understand internal movement and how much the psyche plays a role.