MULTIPLE ATTACKERS | 44 min.
by Vladimir Vasiliev
Surrounded. Confronted with multiple attackers. Be prepared.
- Four-opponent warm up, stretch, body control and redirection
- Find psychological restrictions in yourself and your partners
- Escape from the holds of 4 attackers standing and on the ground
- Use of one opponent to escape and control others
- Push and strike against attackers on the move
- Work unarmed against 2 knife-wielding attackers
- Face the challenge of knife attacks when every person in the crowd is armed
Enjoy the demos, study the drills, capture the knowledge and learn to prevail.
CROWD | 47 min.
by Konstantin Komarov
Two dangers are intrinsic to a crowd:
- Destructive physical impact
- Brute psychological pressure
Major Komarov, a talented commander, experienced bodyguard, and PhD in combat psychology, leads a large and diverse crowd through unique drills in the field.
He uncovers the challenges of fear, speed, primitive instincts, awareness, and self-control.
Konstantin presents ways to gain agility and stability under pressure, the do’s and don’ts to avoid injury and to survive inside an active and aggressive crowd.
2 films in 1 DVD!
Total running time 1 hour 31 min
To receive the Multiple Attackers & Crowd DVD at a lower price, order it as part of any Combo Package Deal