by Vladimir Vasiliev
Original Dates of:
Saturday, May 2nd, 2020
Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
Dates will be changed to a later date, as soon as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Saturday, May 2nd – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Sunday, May 3rd – 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: Systema HQ Toronto
39 Glen Cameron Rd. Unit #2
Thornhill, ON L3T 1P1
Day 1: The Origins of Health
- Build on the basics of solid health – breathing and core exercises
- Understand the implications of injury, learn the ways to work with it and speed up the healing process
- Develop light movements regardless of physical and psychological limitations
- Practice moving and exercising while restrained, blindfolded, carrying a heavy weight, limited by a stick, and more
Day 2: The Origins of Movement
- Study where movements come from
- See the beginning of movement and its nature
- Thought and intention as the onset of movement
- Get new insights on walking and moving in a confrontation
- Learn to stop and redirect your opponent as well as move yourself at the first sign of action
For ages 18 and up.
- Breath and Body
- Breath and Body LITE
- Breath for Internal Control
- Push Ups: Lesson 1
- Legends of Systema
- Let Every Breath
Instructor renewals and evaluations offered at the seminar.
Out of town visitors who wish to come a few days before and/or stay a few days after the seminar are welcome to join
the regular group classes.
An additional class is scheduled on Sunday, May 3rd from 10:00 am – 11:30 am. Open to all visitors and student members.
$220 – both days