The Аrmy Bowler is also known as Kotelok (Котелок)
- A vintage item from the Russian army base
- Made from food-grade aluminum, painted in green color
- Lightweight, durable, and capacious
- Dimensions: 150 × 100 × 160 mm, volume 1.3 liter
- Can be used for cooking on a fire or burner
- Boiling water can be poured over grains such as oatmeal or buckwheat and left overnight, with porridge ready for breakfast. Can also be used for making tea.
- Cover protects the contents from contamination and allows food to stay hot longer. Cover can also be flipped as a separate container and fitted in the pot.
- Wire-loop handle for hanging and carrying, securely locks the cover
- A spoon can be inserted onto the handle
- If worn on the waist belt, the bowler should be placed with the concave side to the body
NOTE: The inside of the bowler is heavily greased to prevent from rusting – the pot must be cleaned with soap and hot water very thoroughly on the inside before use.