by Vladimir Vasiliev
Sunday, October 27th, 2019
12:00pm – 3:00pm
Systema HQ Toronto
39 Glen Cameron Rd. Unit #2
Thornhill, ON L3T 1P1
Is it possible to make your strikes unnoticeable to the recipient, yet keep them powerful and efficient?
At this seminar, you can study the full range and progression from the obvious and visible strikes to the completely subtle and stealth.
• The physical and the internal structure of strikes
• Distance, body position, footwork
• Breathing and stages of strike delivery
• Fist forming and placement
• Effects of strikes
• Tactics of recovery
• Stealth work in place, on the move and against multiple opponents
“The key to stealth striking is to achieve no visible change in your position or level of tension.”
For ages 16 and up.
No previous experience required.
- STRIKES: Soul Meets Body
- Systema Excellence: Stealth Striking
- Path to Mastery 3: Strikes, Tokyo
- Systema Strikes
Instructor renewals and evaluations offered at the seminar.
Out of town visitors who wish to come a few days before and/or stay a few days after the seminar are welcome to join
the regular group classes.
An extra class will be held on Sunday, October 27th from 10-11:30am. Open for all visitors and members of the school.
$120 – one day