by Mikhail Ryabko
Did you know that you can control attacks and achieve strike-like effect with just your eyes?
In this film, the legendary Systema founder, Mikhail Ryabko, shows a variety of subtle, professional work:
- Redirecting an attacker using the position of your eyes and body
- Ways to provoke or to dissipate a conflict by way of gaze
- Interaction between your eyes and your confidence
- Replacing the attacker’s target with another person
- Looking in the eyes, yet see the entire person
- Using your partner’s fist to punch an attacker
- How to apply a handshake or other simple actions for your safety
- How the 3 segments of the face are related to the 3 sections of the body
- Utilizing the fact that we perceive ourselves from right to left
- The importance of facial expression to diffuse aggression
Find out what quality distinguishes a professional and many other exciting topics in this new Systema film.
Running time: 53 min