Live stream with Vladimir Vasiliev.
- how every stage of the breath cycle can enhance our physical and internal potential
- expand the concept of inhale as a diagnostic tool, as a way to reduce tension and to clear thoughts
- utilize breath cycle stages to initiate and stop movements
- study the transition and connection between inhale and exhale
- learn the difference between breath holds on inhale and exhale
Training companions now 50% off:
Reception time starts 10 minutes before the class.
LESSON NOTES are posted in the Zoom chat during the session. Participants are welcome to save them and use as a reference. To save the chat anytime during the meeting, click on Chat. At the bottom of the chat window on your right, you will see a button with three dots. Click on it and you will see the option to Save Chat. This will save the chat notes to your Documents folder > Zoom > Folder with meeting name, date and time.
Once your order has been processed, a generated email from the Online Store will inform you that a note has been added to your order. You can see the note when you click on your order and it will be in “Order updates”. The note will contain the Zoom Meeting ID and password.