Russian martial arts ─ Blow art that protects oneself and others and develops mind and body
Learn with the striker and receiver SET work
Demonstrate mad power with perfect timing and precision comparable to a laser beam!
Systema’s strike is the ability to exert pressure on the opponent (sometimes on the person being treated) at precise and perfect timing, based on a completely different concept from the general punch. In this book, Scott Meredith, who has sent out a number of best-selling martial arts books, introduces the learning method systematized by Vladimia Vasiliev, who is most trusted by the founder of Systema, in an easy-to-understand manner! Health etc. It will be the skill acquisition of the whole systema art!
◎ This book is a translation and reorganization of the English version of the book ” STRIKES ─ SOUL MEETS BODY ” (written by VLADIMIR VASILIEV & SCOTT MEREDITH).
Chapter 1 3W1H to Systema “Strike”
- Systema dignitaries
- Why master the system
- Structure of this book Chapter 2 Universal Breathwork
- Stepped Breathing ─ Level 1 Chapter 3 Basic Concepts
- 1. No obstacles ─ liberation and independence
- 2. Uninterrupted ─ Keep moving
- 3. Sudden ─ Improvisation
- 4. Clarity ─ Professionalism
- 5. Accept ─ Now the game starts! Chapter 4 Structure
- Respiratory regulation
- Space and visible (invisible) strikes
- Shortwork Chapter 5 Tools
- Fist independent conditioning program
- Three self-checks
- Slap as a practical option
- Use the elbow as a derivative
- Range of motion training for shoulders, back and chest
- Dazzle with your knees
- Legs and feet
- Foot drill Chapter 6 Target
- Internal organs
- Get sick Chapter 7 Strike Training
- Striker, receiver, SET
- Principles that receivers should follow
- How to remove strikes
- Principles that strikers should follow
- Free movement ─ Stickwork Chapter 8 Labota (drill set)
- Labota 1 “Breathing method during fight”
- Labota 2 “Foot-to-fist relaxation”
- Labota 3 “Communicating relaxation to the other party”
- Labota 4 “Adjusting the power of strikes”
- Labota 5 “Invisible Strike” Chapter 9 Transcendence Chapter 10 Breathing Techniques for Better Life
- LYEGKOYE (Breathwork of Light Breathing) Chapter 11 The Secret Story of the Birth of the Systema Master
- It rains heavily
- A jacket that walked alone
About the author
Trained with Michael Ryabko (Colonel of the Russian Army Special Forces), the founder of the Russian Martial Arts Systema. Later he moved to Canada and established the first school abroad. Since then, he has provided guidance and instructor certification at more than 300 schools in 40 countries, and has produced many award-winning training films. Received numerous medals such as “Honorary Medal” and “Loyalty Medal” from the Russian government. Currently, training is provided through the system headquarters in Toronto, seminars, camps and video programs in various parts of the world. He co-authored “Let Every Breath …” (Systema Japan).
Scott Meredith SCOTT MEREDITH
He has a long history of martial arts and is officially recognized as a systema instructor by Vladimia Vasiliev. He holds a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has worked for IBM, Apple, and Microsoft for about 30 years as a senior researcher in human-machine interface technology. He is familiar with the languages and cultures of Japan and China, and has a wealth of training experience with martial arts and fighters from all over the world. His major books include “Taijiquan Power”, “Taijiquan” Fajin “Training Method”, and “The Fastest Learning from Xing Yi Quan! Internal Energy Generation Method” (both are BAB Japan).
Residents of Japan are welcome to pick up this product or order it at: Systema Osaka
Residents of Japan can purchase directly at Systema Osaka or Systema Japan, or at their web shop.
Systema Osaka Web Shop:
or at: Systema Japan
Yoshiki Kuraoka –
A martial arts, Systema that has been veiled in mystery is revealed by the tremendous information of this book.
Readers will be surprised at the depth of knowledge of the contents, which covers everything we need to know about strikes.
This book is not just on the surface, but it is like a life-long textbook you want to read again and again.