by Vladimir Vasiliev
The challenge of personal protection work goes far beyond the self defense scenarios.
Efficient VIP protection requires a diverse mastery:
- Your swift understanding of the threat, the partners you are working with, your principal and your own capabilities.
- Your skill to fully control the movements of the attackers, the principal and yourself.
In these short lessons, Vladimir Vasiliev offers professional knowledge and practical drills essential for both civilians and experts.
Lesson 1 includes the topics of:
- Attributes of a Bodyguard
- Discrete Trailing
- Move Assailant Offline
- Direct Principal
- Move Through Linear Groups
- Lead with Body Contact
- Knife in a Group
- Deal with Strikes Directed at Principal
- Non-Destructive Takedowns
- Direct Principal Using Their Neck
- Disrupt Knife Deployment
- Disrupt Edged Weapon Attacks
- Discreet Verbal Commands
Running time: 36 min