by Vladimir Vasiliev
This dynamic lesson completes the Bodyguard Set.
Vladimir Vasiliev offers professional knowledge and practical drills for those working in the field of personal protection and for anyone who may need to protect a friend or family member.
In these short lessons, Vladimir Vasiliev offers professional knowledge and practical drills essential for both civilians and experts.
Lesson 2 includes the topics of:
- Types of bodyguards
- Lead position and observation
- Unexpected situations
- Accelerated directing of principal
- 360 zone coverage of principal
- Redirection of threat (compliant and non-compliant)
- Principal unaware of threat
- Bodyguard unaware of threat
- Directing principal through linear groups
- Disruption of attacks
- Rules of protection
- Respond to knife deployment
- Overt presence of bodyguard
- Resolving force on force encounters
- Extraction of principal from assaultive crowds
Running time: 31 min