BREATHE TO RELAX
We all breathe to sustain ourselves invariably.
Have you ever tried to breathe with a specific purpose – to remove tension during exercise?
In this uncut instructional lesson, Vladimir shows his students how to:
- Use breath to exhale tension during exercise
- Expand your breath though the entire body
- Fight the muscle strain with breath
- Relax further with every repetition
- Reach profound relaxation of the heart and body after a workout
This program is a perfect alternation of breath-guided strain and recovery.
It will add a new dimension to your workout and fill your body with new healthy lightness.
Watch, train along, enjoy your breath and your power.
Running time: 91 min.