by Vladimir Vasiliev
The threat is so close, there is no room to counter-attack.
The space is so small and crowded, you are unable to move.
What can you do? What is the best way to prepare?
In this film, study how to train for close range confrontations.
Let Vladimir take you though the first-class program:
- Start with a unique warmup with rolls into the wall, knife & partner rolls, crawls, flips, and squats in a crowd.
Then move onto the concision drills such as:
- back-to-back with your partner against kicks
- at the wall against multiple attackers
- belt around your fists for strikes, power, and restrained tasks
- short work in standing and in sitting
- reaction vs. intuition skills
- the internal wave to generate power
Master the concise movements – your shortcut to survival and power.
Running time: 48 min