by Daniil Ryabko
- the son of the legendary Systema Founder, Mikhail Ryabko
- with extensive experience in law enforcement services
- high level international Systema instructor
In the year 2020, Daniil traveled from Systema HQ Moscow to teach an important seminar in Toronto.
One of the most popular training topics was how to use your hands to sense, adjust and heal.
In this short film, you will see:
- How to feel and scan the body
- Hand placement to reduce tension
- Hand pressure to relax
- Distant body tension control
- How to press and stretch
- How to use knuckles for massage
- and much more
Running time: 24 min
Jeremy Anselm –
What a great title for this film. Daniil actually showed so many healing things we can do just by placing our hands and feeling the tension or the structure. Daniil’s work was calm and insightful. Another new important element of Systema!
Massimo Milano –
Sensitivity is such a foundational aspect of both healing and combat. Daniil does an incredible job of teaching how to perceive and release tension from the body. Highly recommended!