by Daniil Ryabko
- the son of the legendary Systema Founder, Mikhail Ryabko
- with extensive experience in law enforcement services
- high level international Systema instructor
In this short instructional film, Daniil shows how to disarm and not get cut.
He presents many components of knife handling:
- Application of wristwork
- Dexterity of the hands and fingers
- Aligning the body and the weapon
- Control over the tension and relaxation in the knife hand
Many movements may seem like easy disarms, but this is only because they are done calmly. In fact, they require a lot of power in the hands and a lot of relaxation in the body.
Running time: 27 min
Michael Hinck –
Awesome demonstration of skills.
But it’s only 22 minutes.
Nick Simmons –
I was at this Knife seminar and was impressed at how diligent Daniil was. He constantly tried to with every single person for the entire weekend.