By Stephen Dietrich, a Systema HQ Toronto instructor and student since 2014.
One of the key Systema skills is moving softly, yet with real power.
Through his many years of diligent training with Vladimir Vasiliev, Stephen was able to gain such skill and is now sharing it with you.
Enjoy this special, full class footage, where Stephen takes you through a great exercise progression. Study:
- Effortless movements from all core positions – push-ups, sit-ups, leg raises, and squats
- Moving lightly across the ground
- Super smooth falling
- Utilizing a stick for unique movement varieties
- Breathing to feel and move your body
- Movement as an internal massage
- How to gain the feeling of freedom and readiness to move
Don’t create movement. Allow it to happen.
Running time: 1hr 32 min.