Manage both your stress and your pain with this thorough, easy-to-follow program.
by Eric Torres, one of the most experienced and dedicated Systema HQ Toronto instructors, training and teaching since 2010.
Eric has an extensive educational background in the field of psychotherapy and social work.
For the past 12 years, Eric has been actively working in the child welfare sector as a child protection worker with direct experience in crisis and stress management, mitigating child safety and risk to individuals, families and organizations in his community.
In this super-useful film, Eric creates stress of various magnitudes through body positions, strenuous exercises, and breath holds. He then relieves it through awareness and efficient movements.
This outstanding de-stress exercise program includes:
- Work with stress accumulation in various body areas
- Clean the stress with weapons, such as a knife, a stick, a chain, and volchatka
- Stretch your scalp exercises
- Control tunnel vision
- Use your breath to scan your body from inside
- Utilize fists, feet, and multi-tasking for de-stress
- Capture positions of stressful thoughts
- Exercise to detox the body from tension
- Optimize stress recovery and heart rate
- Avoid carrying stress into your sleep
Bonus: Special tips for people of sedentary lifestyle and for repetitive types of labour.
Eric takes you through your entire day – from the moment you wake up in your bed, to your bathroom, to your everyday activities and until you are off to sleep. He gives you the exercises and tips on how to move, breathe and set your mind.
The goal is to reduce your pain, control discomfort and optimize the functioning of your body.
The program covers:
- Pain types, causes, and timing
- Practices from the morning wake up to relaxing before sleep
- Exercises for low back pain, knee injuries, leg cramps, kidneys, bowels, and posture
- Massage for stomach, lymph nodes, and forearms
- Pressure points activation
- Stretching, calmness and sensitivity
Solo training. For all levels of experience.
Running time: Each film 1hr 21 min. Total 2hrs 42min.