by Eric Torres, one of the most experienced and dedicated Systema HQ Toronto instructors, training and teaching since 2010.
Eric has an extensive educational background in the field of psychotherapy and social work.
For the past 12 years, Eric has been actively working in the child welfare sector as a child protection worker with direct experience in crisis and stress management, mitigating child safety and risk to individuals, families and systems in his community.
Out-perform your stress before it reaches the threshold of escalation and damage!
In this super-useful film, Eric creates stress of various magnitudes through body positions, strenuous exercises, and breath holds. He then relieves it through awareness and efficient movements.
This outstanding de-stress exercise program includes:
- Work with stress accumulation in various body areas
- Clean the stress with weapons, such as a knife, a stick, a chain, and volchatka
- Stretch your scalp exercises
- Control tunnel vision
- Use your breath to scan your body from inside
- Utilize fists, feet, and multi-tasking for de-stress
- Capture positions of stressful thoughts
- Exercise to detox the body from tension
- Optimize stress recovery and heart rate
- Avoid carrying stress into your sleep
Bonus: Special tips for people of sedentary lifestyle and for repetitive types of labour.
Solo training. For all levels of experience.
Running time: 1hr 21 min
Get this film as part of the Stress & Pain Management set and SAVE!